Click to collapse section Community Description ▼ Click to expand section Community Description ▶ Community Description
The Linux on Power Community
Welcome to the community for running Linux applications on IBM Power hardware!
IBM and Linux deliver servers, software, and solutions built on the IBM Power Systems platform. IBM's Power servers run industry standard Linux from Red Hat, SUSE and Canonical's Ubuntu. This community is your source for technical resources for Linux software on Power systems, including direct access to other Linux on Power users, and the development team behind both Linux and Power technologies.
Please join our community! Simply click Sign in (or Register) in the upper right of the page. All it takes is a valid email address.
- For the most recent news, discussion, and event information, view the community Blog (English) or the PowerLinux Brasil Blog (Portuguese).
- For the most up-to-date documentation and links, start with the Wiki.
- To post a question to the community experts, and see what other Linux on Power users are discussing, visit the Message Board.
- To stay in tune with community and related activities, follow @ibmpowerlinux on Twitter or join the PowerLinux Google+ community.
- To refer others to our community: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/group/tpl