Click to collapse section Community Description ▼ Click to expand section Community Description ▶ Community Description
Through multiple step-by-step hands-on labs, participants will install the different components of a typical IBM Connections 4.0 pilot infrastructure. This 2 day workshop has to be seen as an accelerator in learning how to install IBM Connections 4.0 or upgrade from the previous release.
This event will highlight the following:
- Become familiar with IBM Connections 4.0 services
- Learn the IBM Connections 4.0 architecture
- Learn the fundamentals of WAS, TDI and Cognos BI
- Learn and practice how to install IBM Connections 4.0
- Learn how to upgrade from Connections 3.0
Find the latest downloads in the bookmarks section below.