Click to collapse section Community Description ▼ Click to expand section Community Description ▶ Community Description
IBM eDiscovery helps take the cost out of electronic discovery, providing an integrated, in-house approach that proactively manages information and helps facilitate litigation response. Leveraging the scalable ECM platform, IBM eDiscovery collects, organizes, manages, and retrieves relevant enterprise information in a security-rich, audit-able manner.
The workshop highlights the following subjects:
* File system archive
* Collecting all forms of electronically stored information
* Reducing storage costs with file system and e-mail archive
* Leveraging an agile ECM framework to enhance your content
* Responding to litigation discovery requests
* Using content analytics to reduce discovery costs and lower risk
Primary Audience: This workshop is targeted at project managers, email administrators, management decision makers, security administrators, and any other legal and financial community needing to respond effectively to eDiscovery requests.
Discipline addressed: Business and Technical Introductory level
Format: Workshop or Briefing with hands on demos (see IIC Requirements section below)
Duration: 1 day