IBM SmartCloud Entry
The IBM SmartCloud Entry is a self-service portal for the Cloud end-user that complements IBM® Systems Director VMControl™, and various other cloud implementations. The SmartCloud Entry enables you to work with virtual appliances and workloads focusing on the end-user’s perspective, rather than the IT or systems administrator’s perspective. Self-service capabilities simplify the process of executing many common public or private Cloud operations such as:
- Provisioning and de-provisioning servers (process known as deploying)
- Drafting and cloning deployments
- Taking deployment snapshots
- Starting up and shutting down servers
- Resizing existing servers
Please see this Group's Wiki to access user and admin documentation as well as special instructions.