IBM's Advanced Case Management (ACM) offering requires FileNet BPM as a
prerequisite foundation. ACM's offering leverages BPM, ECM,
collaboration, and business analytics for building and running
case-style applications. ACM enables organizations to optimize business
outcomes for customer service interactions by managing a case through
the unification of information, process and people. ACM provides a
360-degree view of the case and ensures that the right information is
available for case progression and resolution.
Through presentations and hands-on exercises, the Optimizing case outcomes with IBM Case Manager Proof of Technology will demonstrate how advanced case management from IBM addresses the case management challenges organizations face and provides the capabilities needed to drive more successful, optimized case outcomes.
The workshop covers the following topics:
- IBM’s Enterprise Content Management strategy, product line and architecture
- Advanced Case Management
- Building a case management solution
- Case management user interface
- Case analytics
- Familiarization with IBM’s latest ECM strategy and platform.
- Effective case management illustrated through hands-on experience.
For all the latest downloads visit: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/downloads/