Click to collapse section Community Description ▼ Click to expand section Community Description ▶ Community Description
The IBM® Database Conversion Workbench (DCW) is a no-charge plug-in that adds database migration capabilities to IBM Data Studio.
The current version is DCW 3.5.3.
- move your Oracle databases to IBM dashDB, DB2 for LUW, DB2 with BLU Acceleration and DB2 for z/OS
- move your PureData System for Analytics databases to IBM dashDB
- move your MS SQL Server databases to DB2 for LUW
- move existing DB2 for LUW databases from different versions to other DB2 for LUW environments, including IBM PureData System for Transactions, DB2 pureScale and DB2 BLU.
For more details of DCW can do, check the matrix of features for each of the supported migration paths.
- [September 17th, 2015] DCW 3.5.3 is now available. Check the release notes to see what's new.
- [Dec 16th, 2014] DB2 add-on modules for Oracle Database compatibility 2.0 is now available. Check the release notes to see what's new.
Need help? Contact us at AskDCW@ca.ibm.com