Click to collapse section Community Description ▼ Click to expand section Community Description ▶ Community Description
The IBM® Database Conversion Workbench (DCW) is a no-charge plug-in that adds database migration capabilities to IBM Data Studio.
- move your Oracle databases to IBM dashDB, DB2 for LUW, DB2 with BLU Acceleration and DB2 for z/OS
- move your PureData System for Analytics databases to IBM dashDB (new in DCW 3.5)
- move your MS SQL Server databases to DB2 for LUW
- move existing DB2 for LUW databases from different versions to other DB2 for LUW environments, including IBM PureData System for Transactions, DB2 pureScale and DB2 BLU.
- [June 15th, 2015] DCW 3.5 is now available. Check the release notes to see what's new.
- [Dec 16th, 2014] DCW 3.1.1 and DB2 add-on modules for Oracle Database compatibility 2.0 are now available. Check the release notes to see what's new.
Need help? Contact us at AskDCW@ca.ibm.com