Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-06-21T12:38:14Z by stefanie1342
stefanie1342
stefanie1342
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Pulling Tables from DOORS in RPE

‏2013-06-19T13:31:08Z |

Hello,

I have a table in DOORS, which is located in the main attribute as Object Text. I have pulled the table from DOORS into RPE and it appears correctly in the word document I have created. There is no condition created at the table. There are two problems:

1. RPE inserts several lines between the Table Heading and the actual table. How can I remove these lines?

2. I would like to have two tables in DOORS but I only want to ouput one to RPE and into my final word document. Can this be done? At which level do I put the condition to indicate which table should be pulled?

thank you very much

• ChrisHardy68
    ChrisHardy68
    86 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Pulling Tables from DOORS in RPE

‏2013-06-20T22:34:12Z  in response to stefanie1342

Hi

Can you clarify please : are you referring to 2 DOORS tables, one you wan tot print and one you dont?

If so then I have attached a simple example with one possible solution.

Basically you need 2 things:

a boolean object level attribute

an object directly before the table

Set the attribute to True on the object directly before the table you dont want to print

In the template , for each object with object text get the value of attribute and put it in a variable

Before you print the table test the variable value . if its not true then print the table.

Hope that helps

Attachments

Updated on 2013-06-20T23:01:18Z at 2013-06-20T23:01:18Z by ChrisHardy68