Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-11-25T09:16:29Z by Agnes
HusinAslim
HusinAslim
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Create Test From Recording Citrix Error "Create the AllowSimulationAPI 'REG_DWORD' key with value 1 in HKLM> Software> Citrix> ICA Client> CCM folder of the windows registry."

‏2013-11-21T13:38:33Z |

Hi Experts,

I have problem Rational Performance Test. I'm using Rational Performance Test 8.5. When i created citrix test. there is error message appears in header like below:

"Create the AllowSimulationAPI 'REG_DWORD' key with value 1 in HKLM> Software> Citrix> ICA Client> CCM folder of the windows registry."

I have created the value on registry, and the error still occured.

Is there any suggestion to solve this problem?

Please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Husin

• Agnes
    Agnes
    25 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Create Test From Recording Citrix Error "Create the AllowSimulationAPI 'REG_DWORD' key with value 1 in HKLM> Software> Citrix> ICA Client> CCM folder of the windows registry."

‏2013-11-25T09:16:29Z  in response to HusinAslim

Hello Husin,

What exact Citrix client name/version are you attempting to use with RPT 8.5 ? You can find the details from Control -> Add / Remove programs then click on the Citrix entry there in order to access the name / version details ?

What exact operating system + service pack are you running ?

You said you made the registry change. Do you confirm the change was added to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ? Under what exact Windows user account did you perform that change ? Do you confirm the user has administrator's rights ? What exact Windows account is running RPT ?

On some operating system, the key is slightly different and should be HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Citrix\ICA Client\CCM. Could you please check there as well ?

Thank you for your input.

Kind regards,

Agnès