How to start DCI (I am not getting the option of start monitoring in System tools on linux system) and resolve the COuld not instantiate the ARM Broker implementation class error?
The steps I have followed for using the Response Time Breakdown in RPT are as follows:
1. Installed RPT 8.3.0 workbench on a machine ,say A( OS :Linux)
2. RPT Agent 8.3.0 (64 bit) installed on machine B(Linux ), which has the application server installed(Websphere 6.1;32 bit).The application server is instrumented.
3. Added Machine B in the Agent controller host on machine A(port 10002)
4. Enabled the "Enable the response time collection data " in a schedule and added Machine B in the Response time Breakdown locations in the schedule.
6. After starting the schedule from Machine A , I get an error saying DCI is not running
Referring to the "Installation Guide Supplement: Data Collection Infrastructure Installation and Instrumentation " we have to start the DCI on each machine (Machine B in this case ).However , the option of start monitoring is not present in the System tools and the schedule gives the following error
com.ibm.rational.test.lt.kernel.KVirtualUserError occurred in XSS. Message: COuld not instantiate the ARM Broker implementation class: com.ibm.rational.test.lt.armbroker.impl.ArmBrokerImpl_TMTP