Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-04-23T12:19:58Z by Buzzcut
Buzzcut
Buzzcut
10 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Adding custom field to access request page

‏2013-04-15T20:17:31Z |

At the client site I am at we have a requirement to gather a business case / reason why access is being requested at the time of the access request (before approval emails are sent out, and without requiring the end user to go back to any other pages to add the information). I'm fairly "green" working with ISIM and haven't found any tutorial or documentation on how this could be implemented. I've attached a mock up of what I need to implement. The end goal will be to set up the workflow so the approval emails will contain the text entered into the text box. Perhaps I'm just overlooking something that could be done "easily", but if If someone could give me a kick in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Buzzcut
    Buzzcut
    10 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Adding custom field to access request page

‏2013-04-22T13:30:27Z  in response to Buzzcut

I've checked out the self care example and that looks promising to "reinvent the wheel" so to speak, but I still haven't found good documentation or an example of how I'd go about extending the "stock" functionality or whether it's possible to. Would appreciate any pointers.

• franzw
    franzw
    328 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Adding custom field to access request page

‏2013-04-23T07:05:11Z  in response to Buzzcut

No reason to do this - this was added in ISIM 5.1 FP as a new function - check the readme from the FP 13.

This may not be available in ISIM 6 yet - the FP cycle still have to catch up....

HTH

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen