Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-09-04T03:00:06Z by KRZ
KRZ
KRZ
59 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Tech Talk: Implementing a data protection and compliance solution for IBM i

‏2013-08-21T03:39:42Z |

Implementing a data protection and compliance solution for IBM i
Event Date:    Aug 29, 2013
Event Time:    11:30 AM - 1:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Hosted By:    Kathryn Zeidenstein (IBM)
Presented By:    Scott Forstie (IBM), Larry Burroughs (IBM)
IBM i powers many midsize and large companies around the world and is known for its level of integration. Previously, the options for in-depth database monitoring of the integrated DB2 database had significant drawbacks. The engineering teams from InfoSphere Guardium and IBM i collaborated to deliver a significantly improved database monitoring solution that delivers detailed monitoring data in real time, helping organizations meet the data security and compliance requirements for their industries. This special 90-minute tech talk will help those who are responsible for planning and implementing data protection solutions for IBM i get up to speed on this exciting technology.

In this tech talk, you will learn:

•  Introduction to InfoSphere Guardium and IBM i
  •  The architecture of the new solution and how it overcomes shortcomings of previous solutions
  •  How to get up and running, including simple report creation
  •  Best practices
  •  Troubleshooting

Register here

• KRZ
    KRZ
    59 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Tech Talk: Implementing a data protection and compliance solution for IBM i

‏2013-09-04T03:00:06Z  in response to KRZ

Hi everyone

If you missed this fantastic session, the replay (broken into 4 shorter segments) can be found here on the InfoSphere Guardium developerWorks community. The slides can also be found there.

Kathy