Topic
  • No replies
Dae Young
Dae Young
430 Posts

Pinned topic JMS exception [ IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFound:1.0]

‏2013-05-24T14:58:02Z |

Good morning,

I encountered a strange error after deploying a BPD into playback server.  This BPD calls REST web service for processing data then processed data gets recorded to a database table.  It works just fine in development environment, but as soon as I deployed it to the playback (production) environment the event didn't get recorded (REST web service works fine, but when it gets to a point to run sql statement it fails).  First I thought we missed something in configuring websphere app server in regards to database connection, but that wasn't true after talking to my colleague who handles installation/configuration of the app server, but following exception was logged while it was trying to run sql statement.

################## exception from a log file #########################

SessionManage I org.cometd.server.AbstractService exception Exception while invoking session#public void com.ibm.bpm.socialbus.session.SessionManager.handleMessage(org.cometd.bayeux.server.ServerSession,org.cometd.bayeux.Message) from BPM_JMS_BAYEUX_BRIDGE_b103z05b54jm2419li4lqce4dj9 - last connect 0 ms ago with {channel=/bpm/notifications/collaboration/t522/3028.11418f05-d672-4fa6-a45d-95d6a2f00461/EDITOR_CHANGE, data={editorID=****}}

################################################################

He pointed out a thread related to above exception relates to session time out in the forum, but I am not sure it is related to the problem I am seeing though.  I would appreciate anyone who could share his/her thought in regards to this exception. Please forgive me that description of the problem is not detailed enough to troubleshoot.

/// EDIT ///

After re-starting the playback server, aforementioned exception no more happens, but still having issue with talking to database. I just posted another thread in regards to Error End Event to catch exact exception teamworks.sql.connector class throws at to have a better understanding of what is happening.

//////////////

/// EDIT 2///

I was able to get an exact error message and it is "IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext/NotFound:1.0". It looks like JMS exception was a false alarm. I wonder if anyone ran into similar problem.

////////////////////////////////////////

Have a blessed day.

Sincerely,

Dae

Updated on 2013-05-28T13:28:58Z at 2013-05-28T13:28:58Z by Dae Young