• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-25T11:09:22Z by goonitsupport
Shailesh Malkar
Shailesh Malkar
58 Posts

Pinned topic ADT Deployment

‏2013-10-24T12:19:54Z |

Hi All,

I am creating adapter profile using ADT on Windows 8 machine with local TDI v7.1.1. But at the time of deployment I am deploying it on ISIM which is present on RHEL 6.2 machine which have its own TDI v7.1.1. So will there be any challenge in doing so. Because when I am trying to create service out of the adapter profile it is getting stuck at create button only, please find attached image of it. So what can be the cause of it.

Thanks,

Shailesh S. Malkar

Attachments

• goonitsupport
    goonitsupport
    117 Posts

Re: ADT Deployment

‏2013-10-24T20:01:20Z  

You "Import" the profile which you seem to have done as it appears in the list. Once Imported you do not "Create" it.

Go to Manage Services and see if you can create a Service using that Service Profile.

• Shailesh Malkar
    Shailesh Malkar
    58 Posts

‏2013-10-25T03:26:25Z  

You "Import" the profile which you seem to have done as it appears in the list. Once Imported you do not "Create" it.

Go to Manage Services and see if you can create a Service using that Service Profile.

Hi,

This snapshot is from Manage Services page only. As I mentioned in my query that I am not able to create service out of this adapter profile.

Thanks,

Shailesh S. Malkar

• goonitsupport
    goonitsupport
    117 Posts

‏2013-10-25T11:09:22Z  

Hi,

This snapshot is from Manage Services page only. As I mentioned in my query that I am not able to create service out of this adapter profile.

Thanks,

Shailesh S. Malkar

Apologies. I must have had tired eyes.

Then you must debug this. What do you see in ISIM trace.log and msg.log files when this occurs? There must either be an error in your service profile or service form. Compare your service profile in ISIM ldap with an existing one.

The answer is there somewhere. You just need to look much harder.

Good luck,