I'm trying to include Content Engine operations in a client-side transaction: I've followed the guidelines found in IBM redBook sg247547 (Content Manager Implementation Best Practice and reccomendations):
- connection to CE is via EJB
- set required parameter in the Connection object (CONNECTION_PARTECIPATES_IN_TRANSACTION set to true)
- got javax.transaction.UserTransaction object from JNDI lookup
- started explicitly a transaction (trans.begin())
- if I make operations through CE API (for example change a doc property), a rollback doesn't work, although I didn't receive any error.
I only found this entry in CE JBoss server log:
WARN [org.jboss.tm.TxManager] Cannot import transaction propagation context: -3f57ffc5:f96e:514b0ba8:31
I tried to create a servlet and an EJB as CE clients, both have the same problem. I'm using CE 4.5.1 and JBoss 4.2.3.
Can anyone help me?