we currently use ICA 220.127.116.11 and want to use a custom postfilter plugin. The goal was to use it for JDBC Datasources, but that is actually not support ( ... ).
So we recosidert the Datasource and used the supported Windows Filesystem Crawler:
What we did:
1. Created a filesystem crawler with document lvl security
2. Created a sample postfilter plugin based on the sample from the API-Doc
3. Extended the Sample with a logging function to see if its working
4. Edited the ES_INSTALL_ROOT/webapps/searchserver/ESSearchServer/WEB-INF/config.properties
PostFilterPluginClassName= fully_qualified_class_path_name PostFilterPluginClassPath= absolute_path_to_jar_files
5. Restarted the ICA Server in any possible way (even the hole windows server)
6. Started a full recrawl.
No logs, no errors, no ... , no anything. Is there somewhere another hidden switch to enable the custom postfilter plugin?