Hi all, i hope you can help me.
I am developing a web service (SOAP / HTTP) that uses MTOM to attach a file in the service response in the basic case files of 1MB and 10MB I have no problems, but in a case of 100MB no response service from SOAPUI .
- I added nodes trace before and after the node SOAPReply and I can see that there is no failure, the flow ends well. But since no response SOAPUI service.
- I modified the application to use HTTP nodes and attachment as MIMEPart and I have the same result. Since no response SOAPUI service.
- I have not found any parameter level IIB to limit the size ( mqsireportproperties IIB -b httplistener -o HTTPConnector -a / mqsireportproperties IIB -b httplistener -o HTTPListener -a)
- As the flow ends well, at the operating system I used TCPDUMP to check out the packet reaches the server and is not lost on the network, but I could see that the package does not come out of the server.
- The Syslog IIB indicates either error or alert me when the flow ends.