IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-16T07:48:11Z by jlnddn
jlnddn
jlnddn
10 Posts

Pinned topic Problem Exporting OLE

‏2013-05-14T09:22:12Z |

Hello,

I am using DOORS 9.3.0.6 and RPE 1.1.2.1.

When I export a DOORS module containing OLE to Word, I set the option "OLE as static image" at "false". On the Word output, I execute the RPE macro to extend the OLE because I need the OLE to appear as tables in wy genrated Word.

The export goes well to the end the RPE macro executes itself but the word generated is empty...

When I set the option "OLE as static image" at "true" my word isn't empty, I have all my objects.

Can you help me please, I think this problem comes from the RPE macro but it worked before...

• Dragos.Cojocari
    Dragos.Cojocari
    1611 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Problem Exporting OLE

‏2013-05-15T10:13:41Z  

Hey Julien,

you should try replacing your RPE.dot stylesheet with the version from the installer as it might have been overwritten. Attached is  the rpe.dot file that ships with RPE 1.1.2.2

Regards,

Dragos

Attachments

• Dragos.Cojocari
    Dragos.Cojocari
    1611 Posts

‏2013-05-15T10:13:41Z  

Hey Julien,

you should try replacing your RPE.dot stylesheet with the version from the installer as it might have been overwritten. Attached is  the rpe.dot file that ships with RPE 1.1.2.2

Regards,

Dragos

Attachments

• jlnddn
    jlnddn
    10 Posts

‏2013-05-16T07:48:11Z  

Hey Julien,

Regards,

Dragos

Thank you for your help