Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-10-02T14:06:23Z by shamsh2002in@yahoo.com
4E1B_Grant_Bearsley
4E1B_Grant_Bearsley
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Australian company looking for Lotus Notes 8.5 experts

‏2012-07-15T02:11:15Z |
My SME company needs additional resource for major ongoing projects. These projects are custom Notes apps primarily in the market of CRM for property investment companies, also including a world-class Notes Email Marketing System. Development, maintenance and support resource is needed. Also XPages and mobile apps resource in the near future. MUST have excellent English communication skills. Work from your location and communicate via TeamViewer and Skpye. Please contact grant@teamreliance.com.au
Updated on 2012-10-02T14:06:23Z at 2012-10-02T14:06:23Z by shamsh2002in@yahoo.com
  • shamsh2002in@yahoo.com
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Australian company looking for Lotus Notes 8.5 experts

‏2012-09-20T09:26:40Z  in response to 4E1B_Grant_Bearsley
     Hello Grant,

Is the position is still open? 

Thanks. 
    • 4E1B_Grant_Bearsley
      4E1B_Grant_Bearsley
      2 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-10-02T08:38:56Z  in response to shamsh2002in@yahoo.com

I am still looking for additional resource for project(s). Ideally I was looking for someone in the Phils...The time zone difference is only 2 hrs (I worked from there for 5 weeks for my customers and it was just fine for them). I believe there is a good Lotus Notes skill set in the Phils and the internet connectivity is very good. The English is also good and with an accent that my customers can easily understand. Payment can also be made door-to-door...

Thanks 
      • shamsh2002in@yahoo.com
        2 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-10-02T14:06:23Z  in response to 4E1B_Grant_Bearsley
         Hello Grant,

Nice to hear the position is still open. I am in India & I am looking forward to  work with you. I have 15MBPs connection & have very good communication skill. I can assure from my side that I will give my best & even you can try on trial basis. So I am available & if you want to go for a try then I am available. If you want to discuss more on this you can reach me on: 

Once again thanks alot for your reply. 

mail: shamsh2002in@yahoo.com 

Thanks, 
        Shamsh