• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-14T14:46:03Z by AndrewPaier
bpmrockie
bpmrockie
67 Posts

Pinned topic How to use DOJO code in coach/coach view

‏2013-05-14T03:43:47Z |

Hi All , 

I have created a sample form in dojo using maqetta , i extracted the source code and i'm trying to use that code in coach/coach view . Has anyone done this before ,

how do i go about it (should i put all the source code into a custom html ), 

how do i map my variables after that .

Please advise how to go about it , is it advisable to do like this .

ps: I'am using BPM v 8.0.1

Thanks in advance :) :) 

Updated on 2013-05-14T03:44:29Z at 2013-05-14T03:44:29Z by bpmrockie
  • AndrewPaier
    AndrewPaier
    765 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How to use DOJO code in coach/coach view

‏2013-05-14T14:46:03Z  

Well, likely that isn't the ideal route to go down, but since you are already there, at a high level you want to do something like the following -

• For each unique type of control create a new coach view and add the appropriate data to the HTML and load sections.  You will likely need to read up on creation of custom coach views to figure out exactly what to do.
    • Each coach view when used in a UI should allow you to bind it to a variable.
    • You will likely need to create your own base template to replace the default coach template for layout purposes.

Honestly I think you are going to find that while your current HTML/Dojo code gives you some idea what you need to go do, there is much to do to figure out how to map it into how BPM creates a UI.

• AndrewPaier
    AndrewPaier
    765 Posts

Re: How to use DOJO code in coach/coach view

‏2013-05-14T14:46:03Z  

Well, likely that isn't the ideal route to go down, but since you are already there, at a high level you want to do something like the following -

• For each unique type of control create a new coach view and add the appropriate data to the HTML and load sections.  You will likely need to read up on creation of custom coach views to figure out exactly what to do.
    • Each coach view when used in a UI should allow you to bind it to a variable.
    • You will likely need to create your own base template to replace the default coach template for layout purposes.

Honestly I think you are going to find that while your current HTML/Dojo code gives you some idea what you need to go do, there is much to do to figure out how to map it into how BPM creates a UI.