Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-12-10T10:20:50Z by Agnes
wulala1998
wulala1998
2 Posts

Pinned topic Issue regarding to resource monitor connection

‏2013-12-09T03:20:32Z |

Hi,  Can anyone help to check the connect issue (to invoke the windows performance monitor by sever side) as attached file? Thanks in advance!

BTW, I have enabled the "Windows file and  printing sharing" on client and server side both as below steps:

1. Open the Network Connections Control Panel.
  2. Right-click the Local Area Connection (or the currently active network adapter).
  3. In the menu, click Properties.
  4. Select File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks in This connection uses the following items.
  5. Click OK.

Attachments

• Agnes
    Agnes
    25 Posts

Re: Issue regarding to resource monitor connection

‏2013-12-10T10:20:50Z  

Hello,

Based on your problem description, I suppose 9.112.128.115 is your server IP address. Is this assumption correct ?

I would suggest you launch : start -> run -> perfmon from your RPT computer then try to access 9.112.128.115 from there. If you can not access it there too, that means you are missing permissions at the perfmon level to be able to access the counters on your remote server.

You can review : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc749115.aspx and especially the additional considerations part to help set the proper permissions.

Once you can access the remote computer counters from Perfmon from the RPT machine, you should then be able to access them from RPT resource monitoring as well.

I hope this will help.

Kind regards,

Agnès