Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-03-24T07:36:30Z by Alexander_Zinovin
ichigo
ichigo
2 Posts

Pinned topic could we use Ext JS framework to develop custom tools ?

‏2013-10-31T14:08:44Z |

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to use the Ext JS framework to develop custom tools ?

I already done some tests and it was KO.

Here are the steps I followed to do my test :

1. I copied the Ext JS v3.4.1 framework directory to the ccd.war
  2. I create new custom tool "custom_test.wsp" with as content :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/ext-3.4.1/resources/css/ext-all.css"/>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.4.1/ext-all.js" ></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.4.1/adapter/ext/ext-base.js" ></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">

Ext.onReady(function(){

var maFenetre = new Ext.Window({
                title : 'ma nouvelle fenere', //le titre de la fenetre
                width:500, //la largeur
                height:250 // la hauteur
            })

maFenetre.show();
        });

</script>
</head>
    <body>
  <div id="mainPanel">
      test
  </div>
    </body>
</html>

I tried my custom tool but it doens't work.

Any one can help please ?

• Babin_AG
    Babin_AG
    10 Posts

Re: could we use Ext JS framework to develop custom tools ?

‏2013-11-12T02:03:52Z  

Hello, Ichigo.

Try to open an iframe in yor wpc custom tool aps/jsp-like script that, in turn, loads some static html or jsp with markup content you mentioned.

The html or jsp resource can be located at several places with one condition: it must be accessible from

$WAS_HOME/profiles/Appsvr01/installedApps/yourCell/../ccd.war/

That directory have softlinks to $TOP/suppliers and $TOP/user so you can place resources here. Investigate it.

• ichigo
    ichigo
    2 Posts

‏2014-03-21T11:43:14Z  
    • Babin_AG
    • ‏2013-11-12T02:03:52Z

Hello, Ichigo.

Try to open an iframe in yor wpc custom tool aps/jsp-like script that, in turn, loads some static html or jsp with markup content you mentioned.

The html or jsp resource can be located at several places with one condition: it must be accessible from

$WAS_HOME/profiles/Appsvr01/installedApps/yourCell/../ccd.war/

That directory have softlinks to $TOP/suppliers and $TOP/user so you can place resources here. Investigate it.

Hello Babin_AG,

Thanks for reply :)

I followed your instructions and I create a new JSP "test.jsp" in "$TOP/public_html/user" directory with the Ext JS framework directory

-- $TOP/

/public_html

/user

/test_pim_extjs

/ext-3.4.1

/test.jsp

I create a custom tool script and i put in only this line : <iframe src="/user/test_pim_extjs/test.jsp" width="100%" height="100%" />

It works correctly on firefox and chrome but not in IE, I don't know why :(. Do you have any idea about it ?

Thank you in advance.

• Alexander_Zinovin
    Alexander_Zinovin
    118 Posts

‏2014-03-24T07:20:43Z  
    • ichigo
    • ‏2014-03-21T11:43:14Z

Hello Babin_AG,

I followed your instructions and I create a new JSP "test.jsp" in "$TOP/public_html/user" directory with the Ext JS framework directory

-- $TOP/

/public_html

/user

/test_pim_extjs

/ext-3.4.1

/test.jsp

I create a custom tool script and i put in only this line : <iframe src="/user/test_pim_extjs/test.jsp" width="100%" height="100%" />

It works correctly on firefox and chrome but not in IE, I don't know why :(. Do you have any idea about it ?

Thank you in advance.

Sorry, Are firefox and chrome supported by MDMCS? Have I missed something?

• Alexander_Zinovin
    Alexander_Zinovin
    118 Posts

‏2014-03-24T07:36:30Z  
    • ichigo
    • ‏2014-03-21T11:43:14Z

Hello Babin_AG,

-- $TOP/

/public_html

/user

/test_pim_extjs

/ext-3.4.1

/test.jsp

Thank you in advance.

Did you correct the href and src attributes in  the link and script tags? They should be as below I think

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/user/test_pim_extjs/ext-3.4.1/resources/css/ext-all.css"/>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/user/test_pim_extjs/ext-3.4.1/ext-all.js" ></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="/user/test_pim_extjs/ext-3.4.1/adapter/ext/ext-base.js" ></script>