Does anyone have a good method for estimating the size of the IA repository(ies)?
I know from the documentation that you need to take into account a few things, but then it is silent on how to convert those "things" into an estimate:
"When you plan for the size of your databases, consider these factors that affect the size of each database:
- Number of tables to be analyzed
- Number of columns in tables to be analyzed
- Number of unique records within these tables
- Number of char and varchar columns
- Types of analysis to be done
Unless you use sampled analysis, an analysis database might be larger than the combined size of all the analyzed data sources."