Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-05-09T15:39:04Z by mburati
MaheswaranNagarajan
MaheswaranNagarajan
10 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Dojo Form Dialog Fit to parent page issue.

‏2013-05-03T11:24:34Z |

Hi

I am  a facing issue while doing a submit operation in dojo form dialog. When I submit the inner page of dojo form dialog. The submit operation carried out successfully. But after submit  operation the parent page is displayed inside dojo form dialog instead the inner page.

Another issue is  when I perform  inter-portlet communication using portlet wiring to the another portlet  the popup inner page fits to the parent page.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards

Maheswaran Nagarajan

• mburati
    mburati
    2544 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Dojo Form Dialog Fit to parent page issue.

‏2013-05-09T15:39:04Z  in response to MaheswaranNagarajan

What version of Web Experience Factory are you on and do you have a sample model that reproduces the first issue (without any intellectual/proprietary information/code in it)?

I believe that there was a similar issue fixed in the 7.0.1.4 fixpack, so if you're on 7.0.1.x prior to 7.0.1.4, you may want to try that fixpack to see if that helps.

The Dojo Form Dialog builder was built to temporarily display a form in a single portlet, submit it and then return to that portlet,  not to be an alternate UI for the portlet, so I'm not sure if it was designed to be used as a portlet communication wiring source as the second issue seems to imply, but it's hard to tell exactly what's going on with that one from just that statement.

I hope that info helps,
    ..Mike Burati 
    http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/pfwiki.nsf/
    The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies, or opinions of IBM.