3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-08-09T15:14:23Z by paulhospers
ZoeW
ZoeW
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic xsr_complete error:SQL0443

‏2013-08-06T12:17:27Z |

Hi

We're taking our first steps towards using SQL/XML.

So far I have managed to register a schema and add the related schema docs, however I'm having no luck with the xsr_complete command, it gives the error "Trigger program or external routine detected an error.", when I view the joblog I can see SQL0443 - which isn't very helpful.

Any suggestions?

If this helps, here is the syntax for the schema registration:

CALL SYSPROC/XSR_REGISTER ('AATESTDTA', 'PLDSCHEMA1', null,         
GET_XML_FILE(                                                       
'/contracts/plamp/test/xmlschemas/PLDSchema1/gs1/ecom/WarehousingOut
boundNotification.xsd'), null) 

...then several schema docs added (I won't list them all) . I have checked to ensure that I have included all schema docs that are referenced by the schema.

and for the complete:

CALL SYSPROC/XSR_COMPLETE ('AATESTDTA', 'PLDSCHEMA1', null, 0) 

I can see the schema in System i Navigator, status is incomplete.

Updated on 2013-08-06T13:00:18Z at 2013-08-06T13:00:18Z by ZoeW
  • paulhospers
    paulhospers
    4 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: xsr_complete error:SQL0443

‏2013-08-06T21:43:54Z  in response to ZoeW

The Cause section of the SQL0443 message should have some additional information about the error.  What is the full message text for the SQL0443 in the joblog.

Paul

• ZoeW
    ZoeW
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-08-07T07:59:58Z  in response to ZoeW

Hi Paul,

the full message text doesn't give me any clues, but here it is:

Trigger program or external routine detected an error.

Message ID . . . . . . :   SQL0443       Severity . . . . . . . :   30       
    Message type . . . . . :   Diagnostic                                        

Message . . . . :   Trigger program or external routine detected an error.   
    Cause . . . . . :   Either a trigger program, external procedure, or external
      function detected and returned an error to SQL. If the error occurred in a
      trigger program, the trigger was on table QSQSSUDF in schema QSYS. If the  
      error occurred in an external procedure or function, the external name is  
      QSQSSUDF in schema QSYS.  The associated text is *N.  If the error occurred
      in a trigger program, the associated text is the type of trigger program.  
      If the error occurred in an external function, the associated text is the  
      text of the error message returned from the external function.             
    Recovery  . . . :   Refer to the joblog for more information regarding the   
      detected error. Correct the error and try the request again.               

• paulhospers
      paulhospers
      4 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-08-09T15:14:23Z  in response to ZoeW

This is probably best handled by going through IBM Support.