We're taking our first steps towards using SQL/XML.
So far I have managed to register a schema and add the related schema docs, however I'm having no luck with the xsr_complete command, it gives the error "Trigger program or external routine detected an error.", when I view the joblog I can see SQL0443 - which isn't very helpful.
If this helps, here is the syntax for the schema registration:
CALL SYSPROC/XSR_REGISTER ('AATESTDTA', 'PLDSCHEMA1', null,
...then several schema docs added (I won't list them all) . I have checked to ensure that I have included all schema docs that are referenced by the schema.
and for the complete:
CALL SYSPROC/XSR_COMPLETE ('AATESTDTA', 'PLDSCHEMA1', null, 0)
I can see the schema in System i Navigator, status is incomplete.