Dear IBM Digital Experience Customer,
We always strive to seek new and better ways to improve our communications and support that we offer. With that in mind, we are implementing a new Support Community for a select number of IBM products including the following Digital Experience products:
• WebSphere Portal
• Web Content Manager
• Digital Experience Patterns
• Digital Experience on Cloud
• Forms Experience Builder
• Forms Experience Builder on Cloud
Our new portal will be supported by IBM Watson and will provide you with enhanced transparency into your ticket resolution workflow along with improved self-service options.
Between November 11-13, we will be transitioning to the new Support Community, and then you will be able to access the new portal to open a new ticket (which will now be called a "case"). At this time, you will no longer be able to access the current Support Portal for the Digital Experience products, and you will instead be redirected to our new Community. Over the weekend of November 11th, we will migrate your PMR history, and any active PMRs to the new Support Community and on Monday, November 13th, you will be able to see your case history and any cases in process.
Please take the following actions in order to ensure access to the community on November 13th:
1. Go to https://www.ibm.com/mysupport/
2. For a personalized experience, you can login with your IBM ID. If you do not have an IBM ID, go here to sign up for one: https://www.ibm.com/account/us-en/signup/register.html
3. The Digital Experience products will be included in the product list starting on November 13th.
We know you may have other IBM products, and this change may require you to temporarily access different portals for different products. We will continue to on-board the remaining IBM products and services in the months ahead, so that you can have a simple, consistent experience. For a preview on the new IBM Support Community, you can view the following videos:
- Finding Solutions via the Community: https://mediacenter.ibm.com/media/t/1_hjcvgybl
- Open and Manage Cases: https://mediacenter.ibm.com/media/t/1_47uqs38j
If you are experiencing a problem with the portal (such as a login issue, etc), we are here to help. You can submit your issue via our Support Community by clicking the "Feedback" link which will initiate an email to our IBM Support team, and someone will get back to you as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your IBM Support team.
IBM Digital Experience Support Team