Hello I am trying to implement a fieldProcedure using C.
I have alraedy made this steps:
- Create a new Library: CRTLIB LIB(PROGRAMS)
- Create a source file : CRTSRCPF FILE(PROGRAMS/MYSRC)
- Use STRPDM to create a member
- Use option 15 to compile a module
- Create the program: CRTPGM PGM(PROGRAMS/FP1) MODULE(PROGRAMS/FP1) ACTGRP(*CALLER)
Everything seems to be fine, but when I run the SQL command to alter the table I got errors:
ALTER TABLE FXN.employee ALTER SALARY SET FIELDPROC 'PROGRAMS/FP1(10)' -----> SQL0682
ALTER TABLE FXN.employee ALTER SALARY SET FIELDPROC PROGRAMS/FP1(10) -----> SQL5016
ALTER TABLE FXN.employee ALTER SALARY SET FIELDPROC PROGRAMS.FP1(10) ----> SQL0901
Can you give some advice of what I am missing.