IBM® InfoSphere® Streams 3.1 includes a wide range of new features and functions designed to improve performance, enhance developer functionality, simplify large scale deployments and eliminate barriers to integration.
To learn more about these capabilities, IBM will host a Developers Conference Webcast on Thursday June 6 2013 from 10:00AM to 6:00PM U.S. Eastern Standard Time. The Webcast sessions will be recorded and posted to the Streams developerWorks Wiki.
A detailed agenda of the conference will be posted on the Streams developerWorks community forum on May 31: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000001664
WEB CONFERENCE INFORMATION:
Please join us on the web at IBM Lotus Sametime Unyte Meetings:
- Link to the web conference: http://www.webdialogs.com/join/?schedid=2058889
- Conference ID: 2058889
- Audio in listen only mode will be available on the Webcast.
For ability to listen and ask questions during Q&A periods, please use the following conference information:
- USA Toll-Free: 1-888-426-6840
- USA Caller Paid: 1-215-861-6239
- For Other Countries: https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=7821035&accessNumber=2158616239
- Participant Code: 7821035
We look forward to sharing details about these new capabilities.