Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-10T04:55:48Z by aquDan
aquDan
aquDan
53 Posts

Pinned topic Cutsom builder development

‏2013-04-30T10:19:31Z |

Hi.  I am developing a custom builder where my logic is to declare and define n number of variables in a single builder.  I have Name, Variables List and Initial value in my custom builder.  In the variables list, i can declare n number of variables and its types.  Now what i need to achieve is when i click the first variable in Variables List, my Initial Value text area should show blank and i can enter corresponding value to that variable.  Similarly when i click the second variable, the text area should again show blank where i can enter its value.  The value which i am entering should be maintained for each variable.  Is it possible to achieve ?  Please help.

• kevintap
    kevintap
    747 Posts

Re: Cutsom builder development

‏2013-04-30T15:59:33Z  

What you're looking for is the functionality provided by the List Input widget.  An example of this widget can be seen in the Rich Data Definition builder (SchemaFieldModifierBuilder.bdef).  The DataDefinitionEditor input in this builder uses this widget.  It stores data in an XML structure and displays a list on the left side of the builder UI and a variable number of other inputs on the right side of the builder UI.

• aquDan
    aquDan
    53 Posts

‏2013-05-03T09:27:43Z  
    • kevintap
    • ‏2013-04-30T15:59:33Z

What you're looking for is the functionality provided by the List Input widget.  An example of this widget can be seen in the Rich Data Definition builder (SchemaFieldModifierBuilder.bdef).  The DataDefinitionEditor input in this builder uses this widget.  It stores data in an XML structure and displays a list on the left side of the builder UI and a variable number of other inputs on the right side of the builder UI.

Thanks Kevintap.  I will try with what you suggested and come back if any issue.

• aquDan
    aquDan
    53 Posts

‏2013-05-10T04:55:48Z  
    • kevintap
    • ‏2013-04-30T15:59:33Z

Thanks a ton kevin.  It worked fine.