Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-10-10T14:39:31Z by RewanthReddy
Chris_in_NY
Chris_in_NY
46 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic MIF Issue with MXINVVENDOR

‏2013-05-14T12:47:39Z |

I am trying to use the MIF to load MXINVVENDOR info via csv file.

I created the object, Auth App is INVENTOR and checked he "Support Flat Structure" check box.

Created the Published channel, enterprise service, and External systems.

I updated an existing record, and got the export file out of maximo. 

I am just trying to reimport, what was already exported out of Maximo and I am getting the error:

BMXAA5804E - Cannot import the data in the BU_DATALOAD_BU_MXINVVENDOR_1368477822792901697.dat file. Review the file to verify that the content is correct and review the server and error log files for additional information.
BMXAA6534E - Processing for an inbound transaction failed. The processing exception is identified in line 1.
BMXAA6138E - Cannot import a file because the MXINVVENDOR object structure of the enterprise service does not support flat structures or because an alias conflict exists in one or more of its fields.

The check box is set on the object to support flat files.  The import file I am using is the same as what was exported out of Maximo.

Ideas ?

Thanks.

• Aravinth_KM
    Aravinth_KM
    4 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: MIF Issue with MXINVVENDOR

‏2013-05-14T13:10:07Z  in response to Chris_in_NY

This looks like alias conflict exists in the object structure you are using. You have to resolve the 'Alias Conflict' to make it support the flat file structure.

Go to --> Object Structures application and select the integration object and verify if 'Alias Conflict' flag is ticked.
    If so, Select Action --> Add / Modify alias and give a alias name for the fields with 'Duplicate' flag on.

If this doesn't resolve the problem, please attach the screeshot of hte object structure.

Thanks.

• Chris_in_NY
      Chris_in_NY
      46 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: MIF Issue with MXINVVENDOR

‏2013-05-14T17:04:17Z  in response to Aravinth_KM

I know the error message is pointing in the "Alias" direction, but there is only one object, INVVENDOR, in the object Structure.

I'm at a loss at how to resolve this issue.

• This reply was deleted by RewanthReddy 2013-10-10T14:43:52Z. Reason for deletion: Issue resolved