Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-14T10:03:36Z by MolumaTresa
MolumaTresa
MolumaTresa
23 Posts

Pinned topic how to get the "By Rule" execution results for a Ruleset for each individual rule contained in it using IAAdmin

‏2013-08-13T05:51:25Z |

Can someone give me the syntax to get the

"By Rule" execution results for a Ruleset for each individual rule contained in it using command line(IAADMIN)

Currently in the UI we can get the execution results  for a rule set by "ByRule" ,"ByRecord" etc so similarly how is it possible to attain the same functionality using Command line 

It is very urgent .

• RobertDickson
    RobertDickson
    102 Posts

Re: how to get the "By Rule" execution results for a Ruleset for each individual rule contained in it using IAAdmin

‏2013-08-13T13:58:58Z  

There is, with the appropriate patches for 8.5 and above, the -subRule option:

run IAAdmin with no options and look for subRule (i.e. IAAdmin | grep -i subrule)

to see:

-getOutputTable -projectName <ProjectName> -ruleName <RuleName> [-executionID <executionID> -subRule subRule -startIndex StartIndex - nbOfRows <number of rows>]
    | -- Gets the content of the output table of a rule.

------

Robert

• MolumaTresa
    MolumaTresa
    23 Posts

Re: how to get the "By Rule" execution results for a Ruleset for each individual rule contained in it using IAAdmin

‏2013-08-14T10:03:36Z  

There is, with the appropriate patches for 8.5 and above, the -subRule option:

run IAAdmin with no options and look for subRule (i.e. IAAdmin | grep -i subrule)

to see:

-getOutputTable -projectName <ProjectName> -ruleName <RuleName> [-executionID <executionID> -subRule subRule -startIndex StartIndex - nbOfRows <number of rows>]
    | -- Gets the content of the output table of a rule.

------

Robert

Hi Robert

Thank you so much for your prompt replies