Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-01-17T13:26:30Z by Lee Ann Davidson
Lee Ann Davidson
Lee Ann Davidson
2 Posts

Pinned topic Doors Web Access Issues

‏2014-01-15T16:47:58Z |

I have recently tried to upgrade DWA from 1.4.0.5 to 9.5.1.2.  When I installed 9.5.1.2 and modified the bat files as needed,  It looks like the DWA starts but when I go to the login screen on IE, after I put my user name and password in it sits and spins.  I uninstalled 9.5.1.2 by removing the direcort in DWA so I can go back to using 1.4.0.5 and again the broswer just spins.  After a while it will tell me it was an invalid login .  I did not change any of the bat files in the older version.  I do have Doors 9.5.1.2 installed, is that any problem?  I have ensured that the server is up and going by using the Client.  I am able to log in that way. Also is there anythign else I have to do other than delete the directory 9.5.1.2 to uninstall that version of DWA?  Is there a confilct using1.4.0.5 with Rational Doors 9.5.1.2?   It seems that the newer vesrion of DWA chas done something to cause the DWA to stop functioning.  I am just trying to get a hold on how to work with this.

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide me.

Lee Ann

• Lee Ann Davidson
    Lee Ann Davidson
    2 Posts

Re: Doors Web Access Issues

‏2014-01-17T13:26:30Z  
    I uninstalled the software update and re-installed and re-set up the application and all workes fine now. No further assistance is needed.