IC SunsetThe developerWorks Connections platform will be sunset on December 31, 2019. On January 1, 2020, this forum will no longer be available. More details available on our FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2017-11-15T03:12:28Z by Kodama.
Kodama.
Kodama.
2 Posts

Pinned topic SYSTOOLS HTTPGETCLOB error

‏2017-11-01T02:06:11Z |

Hello,

I use IBM i 7.3 applied SF99703  level 2, but I cannot find the object 'HTTPGETCLOB' in SYSTOOLS. When I compile a SQLRPGLE source, I get the following error message.

SQL1105: 桁 22 オブジェクトHTTPGETCLOBがSYSTOOLSに見つからない。(Object HTTPGETCLOB is not found in SYSTOOLS.)

How can I get the object HTTPGETCLOB , URLENCODE and so on?

• jeberhard
    jeberhard
    6 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: SYSTOOLS HTTPGETCLOB error

‏2017-11-08T12:25:56Z  

The SQL functions should have been created by QSYS/QSQSYSIBM when the system was installed or when PTFs were applied.   If they are still missing, you can "CALL QSYS/QSQSYSIBM" to create the procedures.  This should be run when there is little SQL activity on the system.  If there is a problem creating the procedures, the program should report the problem in the joblog.

• jeberhard
    jeberhard
    6 Posts

‏2017-11-08T12:25:56Z  

The SQL functions should have been created by QSYS/QSQSYSIBM when the system was installed or when PTFs were applied.   If they are still missing, you can "CALL QSYS/QSQSYSIBM" to create the procedures.  This should be run when there is little SQL activity on the system.  If there is a problem creating the procedures, the program should report the problem in the joblog.

• Kodama.
    Kodama.
    2 Posts

‏2017-11-15T03:12:28Z  
    • jeberhard
    • ‏2017-11-08T12:25:56Z

Thank you for your support.

Object HTTPGETCLOB was created by applying SI64112 and "CALL QSYS/QSQSYSIBM" .

https://www-304.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas3SI64112