Topic
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-12-02T08:09:09Z by TejaswiKatam
TejaswiKatam
TejaswiKatam
6 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic ReporterPLUS Templates(with tables) Customization

‏2013-11-18T10:23:05Z |

1. I want to customise the Class.tpl template which comprises of tables with 3 different columns for the attributes and operations as shown in Default.PNG below. But I want to customise it in such a way that tables have to be generated with several rows per iterated item´as shown in the picture custom.PNG below (of course multiple columns for each row not necessary). I am not experienced in Q language which i think is necessary to customise the existing class.tpl template. Please do help me.

2. How can we generate a word report of the tables with borders as it can be generated in RTF reporting in ReporterPLUS using the same template?

Attachments

Updated on 2013-11-18T10:25:42Z at 2013-11-18T10:25:42Z by TejaswiKatam
  • JeanZ
    JeanZ
    186 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: ReporterPLUS Templates(with tables) Customization

‏2013-11-19T06:32:12Z  in response to TejaswiKatam

Hi

I tried the Class.tpl and generated word report from my environment. i can see the table borders with row lines from the generated doc.

I believe this could be relate to some of your word preferences settings or word version.

I'm using word2003 old version which version you are using?

Regards

--Jean

• TejaswiKatam
      TejaswiKatam
      6 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-19T08:22:47Z  in response to JeanZ

Yeah. I just came to know from the

Additional Support Requirements for Rhapsody 8 releases

Microsoft Office

• ReporterPLUS is supported on Microsoft Office 2000 and 2002

I am currently using 2007 version. I wil try using the MS Word 2002 or 2003. I could manage to get tables generated with several rows per iterated item. But I currently have this issue.

I have listed the arguments for the operations. How do avoid displaying when an operation has no arguments, instead of obtaining the following:

Declaration:void SODEA_vReinit( <<No Model Data>> )

it should display for the operations with no arguments as shown below:

Declaration:void SODEA_vReinit

Please help

• JeanZ
        JeanZ
        186 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-11-19T23:49:13Z  in response to TejaswiKatam

Hi

Do you still use Class.tpl template or you have customized the template? I don't see with original Class.tpl could print out arguments info for operation.

Probably you can try using DetailedClassReport.tpl other templates or attach your template and generated doc here, then I can understand more clearly about your question.

When you trying to retrieve info from the model, put some conditions and just skip the following code if there is no data related (see attached image)

Regards

Jean

Attachments

Updated on 2013-11-19T23:49:31Z at 2013-11-19T23:49:31Z by JeanZ
        • TejaswiKatam
          TejaswiKatam
          6 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-12-02T08:09:09Z  in response to JeanZ

Thank you for the reply. I could manage to get the work done as per the requirement.

Hello All,

I have some new question to be clarified regarding the usecase diagram documentation. I want  the attribute that prints the list of requirements on which each of the usecases depends on. I have tried out all the possible attributes. But I am not getting the desired output. I have attached the model picture for your consideration. As the picture 1.png shows the dependencies of the usecase _3 on REQ001, usecase_7 on REQ002 and so on. I want to create a column in the usecase documenatation table that generates the dependencies on the respective requirements as shown in the picture 2.png.  

Thank you in advance! Hope to hear from you soon.

Attachments