3 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-06-06T13:54:08Z by jgstew
WolfgangB.
WolfgangB.
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Filter requested restart per machine

‏2014-05-28T12:56:14Z |

Hello,

I would like to have a filter which allows me to see all machines (which than can be filtered by DNS-Name) that are requesting a restart.

I only found the "pending restart" column under "actions" in the web reports. Unfortunately they are linked to the actions that where given out.

Best for us would be to see every single computer (by name) that needs to be restarted, together with the columns "DNS-Name", "Relay", "IP" and "Time". The fixlet/action which caused the "pending restart" state are irrelevant in this case.

Further more we currently got a report running that is showing all executed actions for all machines with a specific DNS-name. Is there a possibility to only show the executed actions since the last time reported? (Timer currently set to 12 p.m, every day)

Thanks in advance,

Wolfgang

• jgstew
    jgstew
    33 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Filter requested restart per machine

‏2014-06-01T20:02:52Z  in response to WolfgangB.

There are fixlets called something like "restart required" that have all machines which require a restart as relevant to them.

• TizianGrub
    TizianGrub
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-06-03T06:06:50Z  in response to WolfgangB.

He wants the DNS Name of the Machines that need to be restarted in the "Restart required" Fixlet is only the Machine Name of the PC available.

• jgstew
      jgstew
      33 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-06-06T13:54:08Z  in response to TizianGrub

You should be able to list all machines relevant to the "restart required" fixlet and then list the DNS names of those computers.