Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
No replies
gurdaneta
gurdaneta
13 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Jpa loader weird error, please help

‏2013-08-15T20:22:03Z |

Hi

Please, I want to know if somebody else can help me to figure out about the following error, when i try to run JpaLoader:

The ClaimsData entity is annotated, with the @Id, but i continue to get this error???

Stack Dump = com.ibm.websphere.projector.MetadataException: CWPRJ1007E: Invalid entity definition for class: com.ibm.websphere.xs.sample.claims.domain.ClaimsData.  CWPRJ1023E: Invalid entity access-type specified: UNDEFINED. The entity class does not have an @Id annotation, and the entity descriptor file does not define the access type for the entity.

at com.ibm.ws.projector.AttributeConfigurationBuilder.updateAttributesFromClass(AttributeConfigurationBuilder.java:792)
    at com.ibm.ws.projector.AttributeConfigurationBuilder.getAttributeConfigurationInfo(AttributeConfigurationBuilder.java:184)
    at com.ibm.ws.projector.EntityConfigurationBuilder.createEntityConfiguration(EntityConfigurationBuilder.java:165)
    at com.ibm.ws.projector.EntityMetadataFactoryImpl.createEntityMetadata(EntityMetadataFactoryImpl.java:550)

Thanks,

Guillermo Urdaneta