Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-09-04T09:03:05Z by U4UE_xie_zhi
cgazit
cgazit
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic WAS community edition 3.0.04 and MQ Adapter fails to connect to Queue with Authentication Exception

‏2013-08-16T18:26:48Z |
I Installed on win7
wasce_ibm60sdk_setup-3.0.0.4-x86_64win on Win70 and also Eclipse below
eclipse-jee-kepler-R-win32-x86_64.
Trying to setup a connection to IBM MQ 6.
Queues are already created and working
Installed com.ibm.mqetclient.jar successfully.
Installed wmq.jmsra.rar successfully - see plan attached..
Start WASCE as Admin from the command line. When the WASCE comes up, the server log has MQ connectivity errors, server log has errors: see log attached
Error occurred creating ManagedConnection for handle: nullManagedConnectionInfo: org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionInfo@79527952. mc: null]
javax.resource.ResourceException: MQJCA1011:Failed to allocate a JMS connection.
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSSecurityException: MQJMS2013: invalid security authentication supplied for MQQueueManager
Per one WEb Article, I created an MQM group and added the user starting WASCEE (gazit1) to the group - didn't help.
Per another article, I tried setting the property: user.name=gazit1
I did it using an env variable , like that: set GERONIMO_OPTS=-Duser.name=gazit1
Still no help. I'm out of ideas at this point.
  • U4UE_xie_zhi
    U4UE_xie_zhi
    54 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: WAS community edition 3.0.04 and MQ Adapter fails to connect to Queue with Authentication Exception

‏2013-09-04T09:03:05Z  in response to cgazit

It looks like you used a incorrect username or password or both. If not, did you restart the MQ server after you added user and group. The MQ server need to refresh too.