Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-08T18:36:12Z by peachy
TharikAhamed
TharikAhamed
7 Posts

Pinned topic Getting The IP address of client inside a CI orchestration exposed web-service

‏2013-08-08T06:18:01Z |

Hello,

I have orchestration which is exposed as a webservice. I need the client ip in the orchestration in order to get the details about the caller. Kindly let me know how to go about on this ?

To give a better picture on this, I have orchestration which generates email by taking from , to body as input. This orchestration can be invoked by multiple clients. I need to get the caller ip/ caller domain name in the orchestration to get the other details about the caller

Regards

Tharik

• TharikAhamed
    TharikAhamed
    7 Posts

Re: Getting The IP address of client inside a CI orchestration exposed web-service

‏2013-08-08T10:47:56Z  

Can we get HttpContext or any other information from the Httpheader ? Any clues are welcome ?

• peachy
    peachy
    68 Posts

Re: Getting The IP address of client inside a CI orchestration exposed web-service

‏2013-08-08T18:36:12Z  

Can we get HttpContext or any other information from the Httpheader ? Any clues are welcome ?

You can access HTTP headers but not TCP or IP headers. The HTTP headers are available in the httpheaders output parameter of the Web Service Provide Service activity.