Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-08-07T05:14:56Z by CQAdmin
Pravinjayaram
Pravinjayaram
29 Posts

Pinned topic Unable to log into Clearquest or Check out the Cqdesign

‏2013-05-30T06:58:08Z |

I am unable to check out a schema in cqdesign,It shows                             

There is reference to the object that does not exist.

Object Type : State

Object : 16820062. 

While trying to open the Cqdesign in server, it shows State!=0 error.

Normally these kind of error will appear if some objects (fields, actions etc..) is deleted with out deleting the reference to it. But now I am unable to even checkout the schema to check for the error. 

Even View option shows the same error. And if I try to open Clearquest it shows the same error. Please help me to fix it.

• CQAdmin
    CQAdmin
    103 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Unable to log into Clearquest or Check out the Cqdesign

‏2013-06-07T11:15:25Z  

Hello,

Not sure which DataBase you are using as backend.

Login to your DB and run the below query. Try this for all the "Link" tables if you can find it there-

select * from master_links t where t.to_master_dbid = 16820062

• DonaldN
    DonaldN
    287 Posts

‏2013-05-30T08:18:27Z  

Hi,

Such problem can happen when a statedef record is missing from the table. It's quite rarely that such a record can go missing, unless the table itself has been modified manually. Also, there is basically not enough information to resolve the problem. I will suggest you open a ticket with IBM Rational Support and get help from there.

• Pravinjayaram
    Pravinjayaram
    29 Posts

‏2013-06-03T05:11:26Z  
    • DonaldN
    • ‏2013-05-30T08:18:27Z

Hi,

Such problem can happen when a statedef record is missing from the table. It's quite rarely that such a record can go missing, unless the table itself has been modified manually. Also, there is basically not enough information to resolve the problem. I will suggest you open a ticket with IBM Rational Support and get help from there.

Thanks for your help. I have checked in the database of my schema. Only the initial record contains state as NULL. But all the fields on that record is NULL except dbid. The table is not modified manually.  I will try to contact the IBM Rational Support team to get more details about this.

Thanks.

• CQAdmin
    CQAdmin
    103 Posts

‏2013-06-07T11:15:25Z  

Hello,

Login to your DB and run the below query. Try this for all the "Link" tables if you can find it there-

• Pravinjayaram
    Pravinjayaram
    29 Posts

‏2013-07-16T11:21:18Z  
    • CQAdmin
    • ‏2013-06-07T11:15:25Z

Hello,

I had queried using 16820062 in the database. And have deleted all the references associated with it. So it is working now. Thanks for your response. Appreciate it. :)

• CQAdmin
    CQAdmin
    103 Posts

‏2013-08-07T05:14:56Z  

I had queried using 16820062 in the database. And have deleted all the references associated with it. So it is working now. Thanks for your response. Appreciate it. :)

Glad to help you

:-)