Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-02-10T15:54:47Z by LeilaE
jaddafish
jaddafish
1 Post

Pinned topic No option to install WAS 7 test environment for RAD8 in Installation Manager

‏2014-02-04T03:43:12Z |

Hi,

Up until a few days ago I was using RAD8 with the WAS7 Test environment very successfully. Things turned sour when I tried installing some plugins into RAD and I've had to do a fresh installation.

I have the RAD8 activation kit from when I installed it a couple of years ago. I've downloaded the Installation Manager 1.7 from DeveloperWorks and have even been able to install and license RAD8. However I can't get the option of installing the Websphere Application Server Test Environment 7.0 anywhere. I've played around with the repositories and different versions of IM but with no success.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

• kksingh
    kksingh
    32 Posts

Re: No option to install WAS 7 test environment for RAD8 in Installation Manager

‏2014-02-10T06:43:33Z  

Hi,

Please confirm if you have the required installers for WAS 7.0.

If yes then you can add the WAS Repository from File->Preferences of Installation Manager then WAS must be seen in the installation List.

Regards,

Kiran

• LeilaE
    LeilaE
    23 Posts

Re: No option to install WAS 7 test environment for RAD8 in Installation Manager

‏2014-02-10T15:54:47Z  

Here are two short videos of installing RAD 8 and WAS 7 from IBM Eucation Assistant site:

- http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/ieduasst/rtnv1r0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.iea.rad_v8/rad/8.0/Installation.html

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Leila