3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-12-12T07:18:16Z by Smyle Z. Huang
giocot
giocot
65 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Tutorial Create a mortgage application with EGL Rich UI

‏2013-12-05T15:15:59Z |

Hi all

i'm tryng to follow the tutorial  "Create a mortgage application with EGL" but when i try to create record from XML from URL  "http://local.yahooapis.com/LocalSearchService/V3/localSearch?............" it don't work as i think this service is not more active; can some one suggest how can bypass this problem so that i can finish all tutorial's lessons ?

Thanks in advance

• Smyle Z. Huang
    Smyle Z. Huang
    13 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Tutorial Create a mortgage application with EGL Rich UI

‏2013-12-11T03:44:49Z  in response to giocot

Yes, this service is not more active and is planned to be fixed in the near future. 

You can use Google Places service to finish the tutorial. Here I attached an updated tutorial. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Smyle

• giocot
      giocot
      65 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-12-11T15:19:30Z  in response to Smyle Z. Huang

Hi Smyle

Many thanks for you reply, i will try to finish the tutorial asap, following the updated tutorial.

i have a questiion: are other tutorial that have been updated ? if yes where i can find them ?

Thanks for your help

giov

• Smyle Z. Huang
        Smyle Z. Huang
        13 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-12-12T07:18:16Z  in response to giocot

Hi giov,

It depends. This tutorial is out of date and found during in house use, so it is internally fixed, and will be available in the coming version of RBD. If you found other similar issue, you are welcomed to open a PMR, and let RBD team update it for you.

Regards,

Smyle