IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-08T10:55:50Z by myrmidon
myrmidon
myrmidon
23 Posts

Pinned topic Rhapsody capabilities (test cases, HMI)

‏2013-04-26T13:31:30Z |

Hello,

I am very interested in:

- creating an HMI for my SysML model inside Rhapsody in order to simulate/verify my model

- auto generation of test-cases (sequence diagrams) from SysML model by Rhapsody

- auto verification of my test-cases (sequence diagrams)  by Rhapsody, taking into account my SysML model

Is something of these, possible to be done with Rapsody?

Thanks in advance for your time!

Updated on 2013-05-08T10:58:59Z at 2013-05-08T10:58:59Z by myrmidon
  • chr_btc-es
    chr_btc-es
    67 Posts

Re: Rhapsody capabilities (test cases, HMI)

‏2013-05-04T17:01:41Z  

Hi,

you can auto generate test cases for a model using the Rhapsody ATG add on. Do you know the ATG tutorial? The tutorial shows how to develop a test (or requirements) model for the requirements, use ATG to generate test cases for this model and then use these test cases to test an implementation model. The tutorial can be found here (Tutorial for ATG model-based testing):

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/rhaphlp/v8/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rhp.integ.testingtools.doc%2Ftopics%2Frhp_r_dm_vendor_doc_testing.html

Let me know if you have any more questions regarding this tutorial.

• myrmidon
    myrmidon
    23 Posts

Re: Rhapsody capabilities (test cases, HMI)

‏2013-05-08T10:55:50Z  

Hi,

you can auto generate test cases for a model using the Rhapsody ATG add on. Do you know the ATG tutorial? The tutorial shows how to develop a test (or requirements) model for the requirements, use ATG to generate test cases for this model and then use these test cases to test an implementation model. The tutorial can be found here (Tutorial for ATG model-based testing):

http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/rhaphlp/v8/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rhp.integ.testingtools.doc%2Ftopics%2Frhp_r_dm_vendor_doc_testing.html

Let me know if you have any more questions regarding this tutorial.

Thanks a lot for your reply!