• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-05-07T08:55:53Z by franzw
1M39_Karim_Arim
1M39_Karim_Arim
2 Posts

Pinned topic itim adding photo to user form

‏2013-05-06T16:58:46Z |

Hi,

I'm trying to add user's photo to the person form on itim so users can upload their photos to the system, I douldn't find any documentation on the matter, anyone can help me ?

• franzw
    franzw
    339 Posts

Re: itim adding photo to user form

‏2013-05-07T06:01:21Z  

Currently not possible (unless you create a subform - which is not what you want - because it will only show the picture in a sub-window when clicked).

There is work underway to  improve the GUI - get in contact with your IBM representative if this is important. I believe a prototype has been shown in the Tivoli Usergroup (next meeting is in Copenhagen this month).

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen

• 1M39_Karim_Arim
    1M39_Karim_Arim
    2 Posts

‏2013-05-07T08:33:05Z  
    • franzw
    • ‏2013-05-07T06:01:21Z

Currently not possible (unless you create a subform - which is not what you want - because it will only show the picture in a sub-window when clicked).

There is work underway to  improve the GUI - get in contact with your IBM representative if this is important. I believe a prototype has been shown in the Tivoli Usergroup (next meeting is in Copenhagen this month).

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen

Thanks Franz for your quick reply, 

I was thinking maybe  I could modify the ITIM console jsp to add this feature, in theory it's possible but it would require a maintenance over each fixpack  because the code would be overwritten.

Anas

• franzw
    franzw
    339 Posts

‏2013-05-07T08:55:53Z  

Thanks Franz for your quick reply, 

I was thinking maybe  I could modify the ITIM console jsp to add this feature, in theory it's possible but it would require a maintenance over each fixpack  because the code would be overwritten.

Anas

That is not supported and not a way I will recommend anybody to try.

Regards

Franz Wolfhagen