I am successfully testing an SAP ERP on DB2 with RPT 8.5 and the SAP extension on my workstation.
Additionally i got 4 workstations which i want to use as agents to provide additional workload.
Here is what i did:
1. I installed RPT and RPT Agent on the 4 additional workstations
2. I opened port 7080 (standard) on my main workstation (where my tests are)
3. I tried to add Agents to the Usergroups in the test timetable
4. Error: No Agents are connected with my workbench
1. What exactly do i have to install or configure on my agent workstations and my main workstation to get them connected?
2. Do i need to install RPT on every agent workstation or is it possible to install the RPT Agent as standalone?
3. Do i need additional licenses? (I have enough RPT Activation Kits and SAP extension floating licenses on the License Key Server)
Thanks for reading,