Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-10-23T20:21:28Z by jvogel-11
jvogel-11
jvogel-11
51 Posts

Pinned topic IBM System Architect and MS Sharepoint

‏2014-03-26T19:05:12Z |

Has anyne created process models or other types of models to work with MS Sharepoint workflows/document management?  I am looking for examples where models created in System Architect drive Sharepoint development.

Thanks!

• ghaynes
    ghaynes
    33 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: IBM System Architect and MS Sharepoint

‏2014-10-01T11:44:20Z  

We currently have SA and Sharepoint integrations to provide users with access to SA information without having to use the toolset.  It provides another alternative to SA XT and publisher.  

Example:

We currently manage all our Technologies and their lifecycles within SA, As part of this process,  we synchronize the data in SA with Sharepoint and use Sharepoints graphical capabilites to show the data in a much more richer way.

• ghaynes
    ghaynes
    33 Posts

‏2014-10-01T11:44:20Z  

We currently have SA and Sharepoint integrations to provide users with access to SA information without having to use the toolset.  It provides another alternative to SA XT and publisher.  

Example:

We currently manage all our Technologies and their lifecycles within SA, As part of this process,  we synchronize the data in SA with Sharepoint and use Sharepoints graphical capabilites to show the data in a much more richer way.

• jvogel-11
    jvogel-11
    51 Posts

‏2014-10-23T20:21:28Z  
    • ghaynes
    • ‏2014-10-01T11:44:20Z

Example:

Thanks - would you be able describe what some of those graphical capabilities/components in Sharepoint are?  I'm not familiar with all the parts of Sharepoint, but if I asked a developer to look into the opportunity, I could point them in the right direction.