Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-02-13T22:12:28Z by GeneCobb
Jason5024
Jason5024
38 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Excel print out cuts off lines

‏2013-07-22T19:41:05Z |

As shown in the attached printout, the lines before and after the subtotal line are cut off at the top.  How do I fix this issue?  I tried a number of things including font sizes and different style sheets but nothing helps.  The view in excel is fine, but the print preview and the actual print out have the cut off lines.

Also, is there a way to force the margins?  I tried the narrow setting and I tried a manual setting, but the tool does not seem to recognize it.  It does translate the print to landscape, but won't adjust the margins to handle more columns.

Attachments

• LWM
    LWM
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Excel print out cuts off lines

‏2014-02-13T21:07:47Z  in response to Jason5024

Is there any solutions to this problem. We are having the same problem and the order number and customer number's that have a '7' looks like a '/' plus other miss-read  characters. Can we get an update on this or some work around??

Attachments

• GeneCobb
      GeneCobb
      371 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-02-13T22:03:52Z  in response to LWM

First of all, sorry Jason. For some reason I did not see this post back in July.

But it looks like the shading (from alternating rows in style sheet or shading the subtotal lines) is covering up the top of the next line. So the first thing I would try (as a work around) is a different style sheet without shading. Although it does not appear that any of the provided Themes have this attribute. I do have some sample style sheets (without shading) that I could upload to this thread.

Which specific Excel output are you specifying?

I will do some checking on my end, but the best route to getting this resolved is to open a PMR with IBM support

• GeneCobb
        GeneCobb
        371 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-02-13T22:12:28Z  in response to GeneCobb

Just as a test try, this style sheet. You will need to upload it to the Top Level folder (using Upload-->Document option). Open your report in IA and click the Theme icon - then browse to and select the uploaded style sheet.

Note: The style sheet I uploaded on Feb.13 had an unsupported keyword (so could not be parsed by InfoAssist). So I removed it and uploaded a new one that IA should like better.

Attachments

Updated on 2014-02-14T16:01:07Z at 2014-02-14T16:01:07Z by GeneCobb