Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-03T09:05:54Z by Rick_J
Rick_J
Rick_J
138 Posts

Pinned topic Unable to Delete Column in Query Studio

‏2013-06-05T13:45:57Z |

All of our users, including myself, receive an error whenever we try to delete a column from a new or existing query studio report in a DMR environment. The issue is not consistent and occasionally you can successfully delete a column but once you receive the error from that point forward no deletion on a column is allowed. Here is the error that is displayed.

I have tried while previewing the data, not data displayed, with filters on the columns, without filters, adding a new column and then trying to remove it, etc. with no luck.

RSV-SRV-0040

CCLUnknownError:0:Fatal: RSV-SRV-0042 Trace back:RSReportService.cpp(866): CCLUnknownError: CCL_CAUGHT: RSReportService::process()RSReportServiceMethod.cpp(259): CCLUnknownError: CCL_RETHROW: RSReportServiceMethod::process(): reportEditQuerySpecification_RequestRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(789): CCLUnknownError: RSASyncExecutionThread::checkExceptionRSASyncExecutionThread.cpp(256): CCLUnknownError: CCL_CAUGHT: RSASyncExecutionThread::runImpl(): reportEditQuerySpecification_Request

Thanks for any feedback.

• Rick_J
    Rick_J
    138 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Unable to Delete Column in Query Studio

‏2013-07-03T09:05:54Z  
    • OpherB
    • ‏2013-06-10T19:48:07Z

I'm not sure Query Studio is recommended for DMR models. Have you tried this in Report Studio?

Good luck,
    Opher

Sorry, I should have updated these sooner, but I contacted IBM support and had me install hotfix and it seems to have done the trick. Since the install the issue hasnt occured again

• OpherB
    OpherB
    664 Posts

‏2013-06-10T19:48:07Z  

I'm not sure Query Studio is recommended for DMR models. Have you tried this in Report Studio?

Good luck,
    Opher

• Rick_J
    Rick_J
    138 Posts

‏2013-07-03T09:05:54Z  
    • OpherB
    • ‏2013-06-10T19:48:07Z

Good luck,
    Opher

Sorry, I should have updated these sooner, but I contacted IBM support and had me install hotfix and it seems to have done the trick. Since the install the issue hasnt occured again