• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-07-31T13:39:13Z by TrushkinAndrey
SRIMORI
SRIMORI
23 Posts

Pinned topic MessageLogger Primitive - messages with confidential information

‏2013-07-26T12:32:52Z |

Hi,

I have requirment that, I should not show some sensitive data or  messages with confidential information (like user name,paswword) while logging  into database using messagelogger, Can any body suggest an idea on this please help me.

Thanks in Advance,

sri

• TrushkinAndrey
    TrushkinAndrey
    113 Posts

Re: MessageLogger Primitive - messages with confidential information

‏2013-07-27T14:23:09Z  

In such custom situation the tipical problem solving is to create custom logger. There are a lot of examples in the net, because logging primitives are relatively young.

• SRIMORI
    SRIMORI
    23 Posts

‏2013-07-31T11:50:59Z  

In such custom situation the tipical problem solving is to create custom logger. There are a lot of examples in the net, because logging primitives are relatively young.

Hi,

Is there any way to use message logger primitive where i can'not show confidential message to user.

Thanks,

SriMori

• gas
    gas
    7 Posts

‏2013-07-31T12:43:32Z  
    • SRIMORI
    • ‏2013-07-31T11:50:59Z

Hi,

Is there any way to use message logger primitive where i can'not show confidential message to user.

Thanks,

SriMori

If you dont want to write custom logger you need to 'hash' confidential data before sending it to the logger. You can do it using element seter, xsl transformation, or custom primitive.

Gas

• TrushkinAndrey
    TrushkinAndrey
    113 Posts

‏2013-07-31T13:39:13Z  
    • gas
    • ‏2013-07-31T12:43:32Z

If you dont want to write custom logger you need to 'hash' confidential data before sending it to the logger. You can do it using element seter, xsl transformation, or custom primitive.

Gas

In fact it will be custom logger (from two primitives, for example). From your code you can call maps and another transformations.