IBM® Systems Director is a management foundation platform that streamlines the way you manage physical and virtual systems across a heterogeneous environment. By using industry standards, IBM Systems Director supports multiple operating systems and virtualization technologies across IBM® and non-IBM® x86 platforms.
In this team, you are a part of IBM’s cutting-edge technology development with the collaboration with a global team of more than 800 people.
You major responsibilities will be:
- Working with WW/local teams to develop IBM Systems Director plug-in.
- Working with WW/local teams to drive innovation during the full life cycle of development.
- Being responsible for the design, coding, unit testing, defect fixing, etc.
- Java or C++ programming skills, and be familiar with eclipse plug-in development is a plus
- Solid knowledge and experiences on OOP, OSGi, REST, multi-thread programming, design patterns
- Knowledge and experience on Web programming, Dojo, JSON, Ajax is a good plus
- Multi-platform Linux/UNIX knowledge and shell script programming is a plus
- Understanding of large scale enterprise software engineering and development process is a good plus
- Excellent communication skills and be independent, assertive, self-motivated, creative, dynamic and open-minded.
- Good command of English in reading, speaking, and writing.
- Master or bachelor degree majoring in Computer Science or equivalent.