Topic
  • 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-12-13T15:49:28Z by yn2000
nurulbalqis
nurulbalqis
9 Posts

Pinned topic HOW TO ADD NEW ENTRIES USING TDI 6.1.1?

‏2013-12-12T02:09:38Z |

Hi,

I need to add an entries in LDAP source using TDI.

I done the skeleton part which Feed and Flow components.

For the Feed(Iterator), i do put 3 attributes that contain in .csv file.

For the flow, i do put 3 components which is findservice(lookup), findowner(lookup) and add account(addOnly).

No scripting added for all the components.Only for the lookup component, i used IF Branch.

When i run my AL, there is no error but no account added and "Not Used" massage contain in logs for findservice, findowner and add account components.I also do enabled all the lookup and add components.

How can i find the reason of "Not used" message there?

Really appreciate if anyone can help me.

• yn2000
    yn2000
    1086 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: HOW TO ADD NEW ENTRIES USING TDI 6.1.1?

‏2013-12-13T15:49:28Z  

There are still many things that you did not put on your post, that may cause 'not used' condition. For example:

- You did not mention whether in the statistic shows a successful read of your iterator.
    - You did not mention the statistic of the IF Branch.
    - You did not mention whether you mapped out the attributes to the LDAP (addOnly) correctly.
    (Well, if you are an experienced LDAP programmer, you would not forgot about the output map, because you need to find a way to fill the dn and objectclass data, which are mostly handled in the output map location).

Rgds. YN.

• yn2000
    yn2000
    1086 Posts

Re: HOW TO ADD NEW ENTRIES USING TDI 6.1.1?

‏2013-12-13T15:49:28Z  

There are still many things that you did not put on your post, that may cause 'not used' condition. For example:

- You did not mention whether in the statistic shows a successful read of your iterator.
    - You did not mention the statistic of the IF Branch.
    - You did not mention whether you mapped out the attributes to the LDAP (addOnly) correctly.
    (Well, if you are an experienced LDAP programmer, you would not forgot about the output map, because you need to find a way to fill the dn and objectclass data, which are mostly handled in the output map location).

Rgds. YN.