Hi, I want to develop an application on Android for user user login. The login approval will be provided by the Web Seal. Does the Web seal supports that it can be integrated with an Android application for providing login approvals???
FAli 120000H4RC77 Posts
Re: TAMeb and Android2013-09-12T05:57:27ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
yes, you can integrate it with webseal, it depends on your environment and situation. is it a web application or android activity?
for further information;Updated on 2013-09-12T06:27:43Z at 2013-09-12T06:27:43Z by FAli
rmknowle 27000072T412 Posts
Re: TAMeb and Android2017-02-04T15:26:22ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- Saamy17 503YJFR034
In the ISAM 9021 documentation, there are seven REST API commands related to device fingerprints.
1. Delete a device fingerprint with the given device ID
2. Delete a set of device fingerprints
3. Delete all device fingerprints for the given user ID
4. Retrieve a list of device fingerprints for a given user ID
5. Retrieve a list of device fingerprints
6. Retrieve a list of user IDs from devices fingerprints
7. Retrieve device fingerprint for a given device ID